The CHS warehouse in Lappeenranta is situated in the Free Zone area (ISPS area) with 32,000 m2 of covered warehouse space and up to 100,000 m2 of uncovered space. As this CHS warehouse is a bonded one, we can offer warehousing for undeclared goods without time limits.
CHS has a direct railway line to our own covered warehouse ramp from the Port of Mustola, which is one of the terminal destinations for the Trans-Siberian railway. Thanks to this covered ramp, reloading is possible in all weather conditions.
CHS offers warehousing services for, e.g., paper products, car tyres, car tyres with wheels, building material, electronics, as well as engineering products.
Our standard services
- Direct reloading from one vehicle to another
- Direct loading from/to the terminal and warehouse and to/from wagon on our own covered track
- Terminal handling
- Warehousing for both bonded goods and EU goods
Our services for consumer goods
- Long- and short-term warehousing
- Handling services: loading import/export/transit goods into vehicle and railway wagon
- Palletising, packing, sorting, picking, relabelling
Our services for industrial goods
- Warehousing and handling of paper products
- Warehousing and handling of tyres and wheels
- Warehousing and handling of building material
Our added-value services
- Mounting of tyres
- Studding of tyres